11/27/07

10% OFF ALICIA BOCK PRINTS


While perusing Trunkt this evening, I came across a promotion offered by one of my favorite photographers Alicia Bock and wanted to share. She's offering 10% off all orders through 12/15/07. Simply enter the code TRUNKT07 at checkout. I bought myself a few early Christmas gifts. (3) lovely 8x8 photographs matted to 11x14 for easy framing. I can't wait to finish my living room to hang these, they're just stunning. Alicia's work uses a combination of vintage and modern cameras resulting in photographs that highlight the dust and scratches that make vintage photographs so utterly charming. At just $54 each, minus 10% with your discount, they would make a lovely holiday gift for a special friend or family member.

I chose Summer's Green, Blush and Of the Way We Were, yet she has a nice assortment of additional botanicals as well as locations, abstract and textures and also offers prints on fine art canvas for an additional cost. Hurry as the 10% off offer expires on 12/15.

No comments:

 
- -