11/5/07

KOO DE KIR

As I'm still spending every waking moment working on my website, this post will be short and sweet. I stumbled across a great online home design/accessories store today that I just had to share. I'm making an effort to take my home in a direction that's a little more shabby chic/modern vs shabby chic 'froo froo' roses. While my dream would be for Designer's Guild to open a NYC store, or at least offer shipping for items other than their pretty candles for now I'll have to settle for Koo De Kir. A very well edited Boston store that Wallpaper, Travel & Leisure and Home Furnishings Today list among the "World's Best" for Home Accessories.

Here's a few of my favorites. Enjoy!


Top left: Emma Gardner's washable suede pillows
Top middle: Eva Zeisel Upright Vase Series
Top Right: The Cortina Floor Lamp by Pablo
Bottom left: Emma Gardner Tibetan hand knotted wool rug
Bottom middle: Eva Zeisel Pillow Vase Series

No comments:

 
- -