11/24/07

FANCY IPODS

I think I must be the only person on the plant who doesn't own an IPOD and so I've 'asked Santa' to bring me one for Christmas. He asked me to pick out my color and so I did a little searching online. I came across these very fancy options from Xexoo, and while I know it's very Lyndsey/Brittany of me, I can't help it, I LOVE them. Santa, if you have an extra $50,000 lying around, I'd love one of these.




Or, I suppose I could settle for this one. The enclosure with rounded edges is done in 18kt gold. Also from Xexoo.




If you're in the market, according to their website, each is made to order and delivered to you by secure transporation anywhere in the world. They'll even send one of their sales professionals to deliver to you personally.

: )

No comments:

 
- -