11/19/07

OSCAR BLANDI

I'm in desperate need of a pre-holiday haircut. Sadly, my favorite stylist at Bumble has left the business. Ugh! How could she? Doesn't she know how long it took me to find her? You see, I have short hair. If you have short hair, you know what I mean when I say there's a fine line between "stylish pixie" and "lesbian chic". I stumbled across a listing on Ny Magazine regarding Oscar Blandi Salon offering 20% off on all cuts and colors on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays through 12/31. A favorite among celebrities such as Katie Holmes, Julianne Moore and Jennifer Connelly, Oscar was designated 'the perfect stylist' by Allure Magazine. How bad could it be, right? I'll post the outcome after Thanksgiving : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting!! I've always wanted to get a cut from a high-end salon.. but I have curly hair and can never justify it. Curly hair looks pretty much the same no matter how you cut it.

BTW, Thanks for posting about C&D!

I'm sorry we're in the same boat regarding the IF stuff.. feel free to email me to "talk" anytime :)

 
- -