10/31/07

PHOTOGRAPHER SPOTLIGHT - MIKI DUISTERHOF

I thought I would take a moment each week to highlight some of the wonderful photographers whose work we drool over in our favorite magazines month after month. As my 'day job' is 'in the biz' I actually happen to know some of these talented shooters and their photography quite well. Sadly, I don't get to work with them as often as I used to just due to the nature of the client I work with right now. However, I still take every opportunity I can to review (ie: drool over) their portfolios. First up, Miki Duisterhof. Miki travels frequently shooting beautiful stories often for Brides & Travel and Leisure among many other publications. Recently, I even had the opportunity to work with her on the design of her new promotional piece. Here's a sampling of a few of my favorite shots.

No comments:

 
- -