10/6/07

MEREDITH DAVENPORT

As I rarely have time to breathe on the day of a wedding, I shamefully tend to forget to take pictures and must wait the dreaded 5-6 weeks for the professional pictures. As I wait here patiently, I thought I would post about the photographer who shot Laura’s Bonnest Island wedding, Meredith Daenport from
Christian Oth Photographers. Meredith is a freelance photojournalist focusing her work mostly on issues involving human rights and social justice. Her images have appeared in National Geographic, The New York Times Magazine and Newsweek, just to name a few. Her work while fulfilling is needless to say quite sad. She told my bride that she shoots weddings as a reminder of the happier moments in life.

Here are a few shots from her wedding portfolio:

No comments:

 
- -