10/5/07

MY WEDDING

It was a beautiful day in May 2005 held at the charming Snuff Mill in the New York Botanical Gardens. I spent the first year of our engagement searching for venues that fit my very particular criteria. The process was hampered significantly by my teeny tiny (by NY standards) budget. I wanted good food...not "good wedding food", in addition to a historically charming location and good service. I couldn't believe my eyes when I stumbled across The Snuff Mill. It's an old house located about 1 mile into the grounds of the New York Botanical Gardens right on the Bronx River. It was lovely...




Location: The Snuff Mill at the New York Botanical Gardens
Caterer: Abigail Kirsch
Photography by: Augustus Butera
Florist: Distinctive Floral Designs
Invitations: Merrilee Designs

No comments:

 
- -