2/24/08

SUNDAY MORNING PAPER

Okay, so "Sunday Morning Paper" here at Its Lovely has become "begging for feedback on my work for Merrilee Designs ". It's a little annoying I know, but helps oh so much!!!

Here's the latest. Your thoughts, hate 'em, love 'em, am completely indifferent, are all helpful ; )
Keep in mind these are for the "Designer Collection". Eventually, there will be a "Classic Collection" created utilizing one decorative element and or color from each design as I realize not all brides (and in particular grooms) will appreciate my some what 'feminine style'. ; )
Thanks a bunch in advance !!!











5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ooh! Pretty! I especially love the second one with the bird...

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

the red one is super amazing. also love the green.

tina said...

I just adore the gray and red! And LOVE the envelope on the brown invite. Such sweet attention to detail.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! i'm getting married in April, and I wish i knew about these when i was planning! absouletly delicious!

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how beautiful your work is! Breathtaking!

 
- -