2/26/08

IT'S TIME FOR A LITTLE LINK LOVE

It's been awhile since I've shared the 'link love', and I feel so loved lately with some recent shout outs, mini features and my link being added to many many blogrolls I wanted to share the love...

Firstly, Lisa from Blush. I love reading her blog. It's always so informative and you can tell she truly loves weddings. She's currently running a fun contest with the prize being the Real Simple Wedding book. You to submit your favourite wedding details from your own wedding or others you've attended. She featured my submission today. My Peruvian Mariniera dancers who performed at our wedding. Take a peek by clicking on her header below.



Lara from Ready to Spark featured me last week in a post called "Who's Satiating my Blogaholic Tendencies". :) She's living my dream, as she gave up her job in corporate america/brand planning and design strategy to join her family business and follow her dream. Her company is Regal Tent Productions providing unique tent options as well as lighting, staging and dance floors for incredibly high end events, fashion shows, concerts, sporting events, and of course weddings. She shares alot of insight, has amazing taste and endless useful links for event planning. Click on her header below to check out her blog...



More to come tomorrow....I promise ; )

.

3 comments:

READY2SPARK said...

What a lovely honour! I'm so delighted to be included in your link love. And thank you for such eloquent and kind words - I need to hire you as our PR manager ;-)

Anonymous said...

See HERE

Lisa said...

Hi Merrilee! Thanks so much for the lovely mention - I love your blog too! And don't forget to vote for your (absolutely real and fabulous) "Real Simple Detail"!

 
- -