12/31/07

LINK LOVE

I’ve noticed a little increase in the traffic to my blog lately and I have say it's due to many fellow bloggers adding me to their blogrolls. So, a big thanks for the link love! If you haven’t done so already, you should definitely have a look. These are some very talented ladies with beautiful inspirational and informative blogs.

Snippet and Ink Stunning wedding inspiration boards updated daily with unqiue themes. This one is #9 in her holiday series "The Twelve Days of Christmas" - "Nine Ladies Dancing"...



With This Ring One of my new favorites about a bride's tales of wedding planning. I love where she's headed with the vintage-y theme. I particularly love her engagement ring. He did good!



Polka Dot Bride Stylish and unique ideas from a wedding planner in Australia. Check out today's post about designer, Michelle Roth featuring this lovely short style.



Matrimonio Perfetto This one is in italian, but she's clearly writing about weddings, and posts some lovely pictures. I like this one that was included in a post about winter weddings.



Creature Comforts Posting about design of all kinds, and owner of the lovely indie shop Wren Eleven. I love these Christmas decorations that she posted that are from her own home. Adorable!

Classic Bride Another bride's tales of planning. She describes her event as "taking the grace that Audrey Hepburn and Jackie O embodied and putting it into motion as an artform, only instead of on stage, it will be at the altar." Here is her inspiration board. Gorgeous! I'd love to be a guest at this wedding!


Happily Ever After Again Planning a second wedding, leaning towards a setting in a charming old barn.


Honeybee Weddings Lot's of tips an helpful hints from a Chicago wedding planner who is also planning her own wedding. I love that she's a two dress bride, having purchased this short wedding dress from Dame Couture for her reception.

4 comments:

Ez said...

Happy New Year! Thank you for your "link loving!"

Here's hoping your new year is filled with unexpected beauty and joy!

xo
Ez
Creature Comforts

Darci said...

Thanks for the kind words!! And for all the inspiration :)

__ said...

thank you so much for the sweet mention!!! :o) i've been enjoying your blog as well! love your style!

happy new year!!

pasadena said...

Ohoooo! Thank you so much! I love your blog! :-D

 
- -